Tuggle Duggins has an active creditor’s rights and insolvency practice that includes representation of clients with legal problems related to bankruptcy and similar reorganization or collection proceedings. We have extensive experience representing secured and unsecured creditors, landlords, officers and directors, subcontractors, creditor committees, and bankruptcy trustees in bankruptcy cases.
This work includes assisting our clients in navigating the administration of bankruptcy cases and litigation within the bankruptcy courts. Our attorneys also counsel clients in a variety of workout and reorganization situations outside of the bankruptcy courts. We provide a wide range of bankruptcy services such as:
- Assisting creditors in collection matters
- Counseling financially troubled businesses
- Evaluating reorganization options
- Assisting clients in reorganizing financial affairs to avoid bankruptcy
- Representing debtors, creditors, creditors’ committees and trustees in Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases
- Providing representation in Bankruptcy Court in contested matters and adversary proceedings