- Pearl E. Melton
Jesse W. Anderson
Banking & Commercial Transactions
Business Services & Governmental Affairs
Real Estate & Construction Law
Tax Planning & Controversy
Jesse Anderson, a principal with the firm, is a member of the Business Services and Governmental Affairs Practice Group. His practice focuses in the area of corporations, limited liability companies, mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions and tax.
Prior to law school, Jesse served as Vice-President of Anderson Landscaping & Maintenance, Inc., where he gained invaluable experience as a small business owner.
- J.D., Wake Forest University
- Business Editor of the Wake Forest Law Review
- Teaching Assistant in areas of legal writing and appellate advocacy
- Active member of Moot Court Board
- B.S., University of Central Florida, magna cum laude
- Greensboro Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association