The following are examples of why your business should consider the Fractional General Counsel model to meet your business needs:
- Specialization: For less investment than employing one qualified in-house attorney, a fractional general counsel arrangement provides access to multiple attorneys from a broad spectrum of specialties, each of whom provides unique legal skills to meet whatever legal issues your business may be facing. This collaborative effort affords your business access to a team of attorneys tailored to your business.
- Predictability: The Fractional General Counsel model provides a level of cost predictability. The services are contracted and can be scaled up or down as your business’s legal needs evolve. The flexibility of the Fractional General Counsel model is a hallmark of the service, allowing you to choose what best suits your business.
- Service: Tuggle Duggins comes to you. We provide on-site, on-call services. Your legal needs are addressed promptly and we commit to learning the ins and outs of your business, which we believe leads to superior legal services and specialized guidance.
Considering the Fractional General Counsel Model?
The following are common business issues that the Fractional General Counsel model can solve:
- Are you spending too much time addressing legal concerns rather than focusing on your business?
- Are you unable to obtain timely and practical legal advice in response to your immediate questions?
- Are you concerned that your growing business is falling behind in legal compliance?
- Are you replacing an existing general counsel or creating the position, but unsure of the right hire or full time need for your business?
Tuggle Duggins has a team of attorneys prepared to address these concerns. We offer a no-cost introduction and legal service assessment, which provides you with a complete understanding of how the fractional general counsel model will address your business’s legal issues.